Hey

For user introductions
Shorono
PC-98 Hardware User: PC-9821 Xa7
Skills: Beginner programmer
Lower intermediate in Japanese.

Hey

Post by Shorono » Tue May 30, 2017 4:26 pm

Hey, I'm Shorono. I'm waiting for my PC-98 to arrive. I have a interest in old-tech or just tech in general. I know some programming, But mostly high level stuff. I have an intermediate understanding of Japanese and fluency in Norwegian and English. Some of you might know me from the Discord. As i have a bit of PC-98 stuff approaching in the mail I'll keep you posted.

Shorono out.

cuba200611
PC-98 Hardware User: PC-9821Xb10
Skills: Hardware, IBM PC almost-guru, Linux semi-guru, other retro computers in general, weird crap, General-class amateur radio (ham radio) operator (4-land), English-Spanish bilingual (both native), etc.

Re: Hey

Post by cuba200611 » Tue May 30, 2017 4:32 pm

Hello there.
"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!" - French guy from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. :mrgreen:

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." - Frank Zappa (One of my favorite musicians)

naramei
PC-98 Hardware User: emulation
Skills: speaks around 5 languages, decent at computers

Post by naramei » Tue May 30, 2017 5:06 pm

Oh, hi. Good to see you around. :D

SkyeWelse
Site Admin
PC-98 Hardware User: PC-98 DO, PC-9821 Ce2
Skills: Graphic Design, Web Design, Some Japanese

Post by SkyeWelse » Tue May 30, 2017 10:48 pm

Welcome! Very cool, another soon to be hardware user. Make sure to add the PC-98 that you own in your profile. We may end up adding Hardware Owners as a custom rank or group so we can get an idea of who owns them and which systems so that if anyone runs into questions about a particular type or series, they can easily find out who to get in touch with!

Enjoy the new forums!