Making a PC-9801/21 CD-ROM Releases List

For all discussion regarding PC-98 games.
rockleevk
PC-98 Hardware User: PC-9801 DS/2, PC-9821 S2
Skills: Programming somehow on Sharp x68000, also dealt with some sprite editors.
Wish I could do translation once I continue improving my JP level.

Making a PC-9801/21 CD-ROM Releases List

Post by rockleevk » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:29 pm

Hi, as title states above, I'm interested in creating sort of a list here or in a Google Sheets(for example) or similar nature about the CD-ROM released games for PC-9801/21 platform and also implying that there are some hybrid releases that would count as PC-98 platform, alongside with other ones at same time.

So these are my priorities:
- Anyone has started any list of that kind?
- Any reccomendations of any document platform or how to keep track properly of what has been dumped or yet to be dumped/undumped/missing?
- And also asking if anyone wishes to help around the forums or has some time to check it out and improve this list/DB project.

As for now i've got a txt and and some XLS(spreadsheets) documents with titles listed, but might there be missing ones on my list or obvious ones that i've could skipped.

Thanks a lot for your help and also if anyone wants me to make a provisional list in this post/thread can do so for everyone so we can keep track of what games are needed to be dumped or if someone actually has them if owner wants can share them for everyone and for future translation projects also could be a great benefit for all in case a TL group picks a game or some.

Thanks again for your time!
-rockleevk

rockleevk
PC-98 Hardware User: PC-9801 DS/2, PC-9821 S2
Skills: Programming somehow on Sharp x68000, also dealt with some sprite editors.
Wish I could do translation once I continue improving my JP level.

Re: Making a PC-9801/21 CD-ROM Releases List

Post by rockleevk » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:20 am

Another up! Still in need of some help to sort out hybrid relases and stuff...

-rockleevk